You’ve heard it a 100 times, probably more. Video is the best communication tool. But you may not know that it’s also a tool that can be easily integrated into your existing marketing campaigns. Yes, easily! Come hear how we increased our annual conference attendance by 30 percent, and counting, by adding simple videos to our usual mix of emails, social posts, ads, and more. We guarantee you’ll leave inspired to turn on the camera and turn up your results.
What you’ll learn:
-How to integrate video into any marketing channel
-Boost engagement without busting the budget
-Build your brand with videos anyone can create
-Tips to incorporate video at every step of your campaign
Neil Lieberman , Brightcove
Excel at driving breakout growth and liquidity events. I have deep experience aligning marketing, sales, and product initiatives at both strategic and operational levels, recruiting and nurturing high performing teams, and creating scalable marketing engines that accelerate visibility, pipeline, revenue, and profitability. My track record speaks for itself:
• Established Brightcove as the recognized global leader in enterprise-class cloud video services.
• Restarted growth for global real estate software and services firm during period of contraction in core markets, leading to acquisition within 18 months.
• Designed and launched new cloud-based, mobile-centric Unified Communications service for AT&T.
• Drove 40% annual growth for integrated web/voice/video conferencing provider, leading to acquisition by AT&T.
• Expanded distribution of highly secure SaaS collaboration app into new markets, driving 50% year-over-year growth and laying groundwork for subsequent IPO.
• Grew physician network membership in eHealth portal by 300% in 18 months, enabling acquisition by top pharmaceutical contract sales organization.
• Revamped business model of software tools vendor, tripling annual revenue and facilitating IPO.
I bring focus and effective collaboration to entrepreneurial environments. My colleagues describe me as a source of energy, a creative and results-driven problem solver, an integrator of functional and geographic silos, and a catalyst for enabling success.