How to Manufacture Delight: The Neuromarketing Blueprint to Unlock the Moments that Matter and Wow Your Customers
Think back to the last time you were truly delighted by a product, service, or experience. That long ago, eh? The goal of our content marketing efforts is pretty simple: engage customers to keep them coming back for more. Delight seems like a sure bet to achieve this goal. So why aren't we creating more delightful content, at scale? Turns out, it's because up until now, we didn't know what delight actually meant. Most content marketers assume that delight is pleasure or happiness. Yet new neuromarketing research indicates something else entirely. These new insights prove that delight follows a precise, predictable pattern.
Attend this session for your new blueprint on delight. You'll walk away with the ability to identify moments where delight can be created, and the know-how to magnify these flashes of opportunity. In a nutshell, this session will teach you tactics to manufacture delight through:
- Never-before presented data points on delight. This research was recently conducted. It's hot off the press, and has never been presented before.
- New blueprint for delight that will turn your office into a delight-manufacturing warehouse.
- Innovative case study on how we are applying this research to one of the most anxiety-gripping organizations in the country: the IRS.
Learn the secrets to crafting delight, again and again, to boost your bottom-line.
Sarah Weise , Booz Allen Digital Interactive
Hello! I'm a Partner at customer research & innovation studio, Brilliant Experience (brilliantexperience.com). We're a group of neuro-marketers, cognitive psychologists, market researchers, and UX pros obsessed with creating better experiences for the next generation of customers.
Over the course of my career, I have uncovered audience insights and crafted user-centered experiences for over 100 brands including Google, Capital One, Veterans Administration, Real Warriors and more. I'm passionate about delivering products that are captivating, magical, and radically intuitive.
KEYNOTE SPEAKER & TRAINER
I speak on topics related to customer experience, neuromarketing, digital marketing, and Gen Y/Z trends.
- Past conferences include MozCon, Digital Summit, Internet Summit, Content Marketing Conference, UXPA International, and Sanoma's Get Tomorrow.
- I lecture at Georgetown University's McDonough School of Business on digital marketing, experience strategy and UX for the next generation of customers.
- I co-founded UX Masters Academy (uxmastersacademy.com), which offers advanced User Experience (UX) and Service Design training and certifications, accredited through University of Colorado-Denver
I'm published in Journal of Digital Banking and Journal of Digital & Social Media Marketing. I'm also working on a book on new ways to market to Generation Z—customers who account for 40% of our future economy.