InstaBrain: Snap into the Minds of Gen Y and Z Customers
How do you connect and communicate with future customers? If you don’t know this about Millennials (Gen Y) and Pivotals (Gen Z), you’ll be out of business before you can say “Insta.”
A huge shift is happening today. Even between Gen Y and Gen Z, there’s a massive difference in how customers want to find information, transact, and connect and communicate with businesses like yours.
Customer research firm Brilliant Experience has conducted millennial studies for some of the largest and most advanced companies in Silicon Valley. Ever wonder what they know?
Today, we reveal the most impactful trends to attract and engage these customers, including:
· How do they select where to go for different types of content?
· How do they learn about news?
· How many ‘selves’ do they have online?
· Where do they click?
· What draws them in?
· What keeps them coming back?
If your business wants to not just survive but thrive with the next generation of customers, this is a must-attend talk!
Sarah Weise , Booz Allen Digital Interactive
Hello! I'm a Partner at customer research & innovation studio, Brilliant Experience (brilliantexperience.com). We're a group of neuro-marketers, cognitive psychologists, market researchers, and UX pros obsessed with creating better experiences for the next generation of customers.
Over the course of my career, I have uncovered audience insights and crafted user-centered experiences for over 100 brands including Google, Capital One, Veterans Administration, Real Warriors and more. I'm passionate about delivering products that are captivating, magical, and radically intuitive.
KEYNOTE SPEAKER & TRAINER
I speak on topics related to customer experience, neuromarketing, digital marketing, and Gen Y/Z trends.
- Past conferences include MozCon, Digital Summit, Internet Summit, Content Marketing Conference, UXPA International, and Sanoma's Get Tomorrow.
- I lecture at Georgetown University's McDonough School of Business on digital marketing, experience strategy and UX for the next generation of customers.
- I co-founded UX Masters Academy (uxmastersacademy.com), which offers advanced User Experience (UX) and Service Design training and certifications, accredited through University of Colorado-Denver
I'm published in Journal of Digital Banking and Journal of Digital & Social Media Marketing. I'm also working on a book on new ways to market to Generation Z—customers who account for 40% of our future economy.
The Latest Facebook Updates
Four Pillars of building trust and driving performance online
12 Principles for Viral Content
4 Secrets to activate Your content with Employee Advocacy