Conrad Wadowski is a growth technology executive, advisor and Co-Founder of Teachable, a SaaS that powers online education for companies like New York Times, The Next Web and Intuit.
Conrad runs Ops.tv, a weekly research subscription that covers process and technology from the top B2B sales & marketing teams. He also started GrowHack, a New York City based email subscription and community of 17,000 growth practitioners.
Previously, Conrad served as Growth-in-Residence at seed-stage investor Quotidian Ventures and consulted with multiple Consumer/SaaS companies. He’s a frequent speaker at places like TechStars, General Assembly, Columbia University, Venture for America and New York Internet Week.
Areas of expertise:
• Product development, positioning & demand generation.
• Content, funnel, event, webinar & summit marketing.
• Strategic partnerships, outreach & revenue generation.
• Qualitative research, analytics & iterative testing.
• UX design, CRO, prototyping & basic front-end development.
• Consumer/SaaS metrics, general management & operations.
• Janitorial skills on an as-needed basis.